Santosh Bhat is a civil engineer and a certified Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) with over 15 years experience in Project Planning and Controls. Santosh is passionate about Planning, Programming, Schedule Risk Analysis and Project Controls as a critical function of an organisations management of risk across projects.
Whilst holding an Engineering degree and Masters in Engineering Management, Santosh is a Planning and Time Controls Professional with 14 years of experience in the engineering and construction sector. Santosh is passionate about improving both the expectations and deliverables of Planning, Programming and Schedule Risk Analysis such that these skills are seen as a key component in an organisations ability to meet its commercial objectives and reduce the risk in delivering these objectives.
Santosh’s expertise is in the strategic development of business standards, assurance procedures, systems implementation and support, maturity assessments and knowledge management for Planning, Time Controls and Schedule Risk Analysis. Delivered using a top down approach in setting the minimum requirements and a bottom up approach in developing skills and providing support to the organisation in meeting those expectations.
Santosh has been involved in a diverse range of engineering and construction projects across the Australian, Asian and Middle Eastern region and has directly been involved in complex large scale projects including:
- $2.5bn City of Dreams Casino and Resort (Macau SAR, China)
- $2.5bn 40km Eastlink Motorway (Melbourne, Australia)
- $1.5bn 40km Westlink M7 Motorway (Sydney, Australia)
- $1bn 800km Nextgen Fibre Optic network deployment (Australia Wide)
Santosh has also been involved in the support, review and risk analyses of various complex, high risk and high value projects including:
- Road, Rail and Tunneling Infrastructure development projects
- Hospitals, Airports, Casino and High Rise Buildings
- Process, Telecommunications and Mining Infrastructure
EDUCATION and AFFILIATIONS
Santosh has the following qualifications:
- Masters in Engineering Management , University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering , University of New South Wales, Australia
Santosh is a certified Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) member of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACEi).